Laughing it up!

Laughing it up!
savy just cant stop once she starts!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Plans for the Weekend

TGIF..............Again, I love Fridays, it means there is always something fun to be done. Actually, Ryan is at Trek with our Stake Youth Conference. The pioneer look, AKA Little House on the Prairie was not to his liking..LOL.. Thom is getting home from Seattle, and I think I am going to surprise him and take him to the new movie " Time Travelers Wife." I wanted to read the book first but the movie looks romantic and fun, synonymous with me. Saturday who knows....we don't have any plans yet, and I like it that way. So few days lately that we are not just running until midnight, or should I write biking. We have been taking some rides down Chapman Hill right around dusk, and when it has finally cooled off. (Summer falls asleep sometimes, can't believe it).

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how you like the movie. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never saw it decided to be really suspensful and read the book first. So far - not so good, it jumps around all over the place..

    ReplyDelete